Last updated: 2021/8/9
Welcome to our Imagendary Studios websites!
i. Minor’s Personal Data
ii. How do we collect and use your Personal Data
iv. How do we share, transfer and disclose your Personal Data
v. How do we protect your Personal Data
vi. Third party services
vii. Your rights
viii. Retention of Personal Data
ix. How is your Personal Data transferred across the globe
x. Legal basis for processing personal data (EEA visitors only)
xii. How to contact us
- Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data that we may collect about you falls into the following categories:
- Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our services on the Sites may ask you to provide Personal Data voluntarily: for example, we may ask you to provide your contact details in order to contact you when we find your CV suitable for the applied role. The Personal Data that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Personal Data.
- Your CV and other job application data, which you may upload to the Sites during your application of certain job openings on the Sites. Such data may include name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, Educational experience, experience,information relating to your employment history, skills.
- Information that we collect automatically
- Your usage information, which we, our service providers, and our business partners may collect automatically from your device when you use the Sites, including but not limited to [IP address, your login time and attempts, general location information such as city and state, and your behavioral information on the Sites], to protect the security of the Sites and better detect and prevent any potential abuse, harmful activity, fraud, spam, and illegal activity on the Sites, as well as carry out data analysis and test to ensure the stability and security of the Sites. We may also collect your usage information such as [how you use our Sites, the frequency with which you access our Sites, and the times that our Sites is most popular] to help us to improve your experience when using our Sites.
- Information that we obtain from third party sources
- Personal Data we obtain from others, our services allow other users to provide us information about you. For example, a headhunter or reference check company may provide information about potential candidates.
- Information that you provide voluntarily
- Use of Personal Data
Notwithstanding the specific purposes set forth above, we will use the Personal Data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the set-up, operation, maintenance and administration of your account with us, and provide account-related services and support;
- to consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied and in respect of other job openings;
- to communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process;
- to enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers;
- to send you promotion and marketing information or otherwise get in touch with you, e.g. to push information to you about any updates of job openings on the Sites;
- to respond to your questions and assist you with issues you may have while using the Sites;
- to improve your user experience when using the Sites;
- to keep our Sites secure, for example to assess account security and other security risks, detect and prevent fraud and other security incidents;
- to address, investigate or resolve any complaints, claims or disputes;
- to comply with regulatory, compliance, or legal obligations and/or requirements;
- as permitted or required by applicable law, including in connection with investigations and to assist law enforcement and government authorities (in your country or elsewhere);
We will use the Personal Data provided by you in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and the purposes and scope agreed between us. If for business needs, it is necessary to use your Personal Data beyond the agreed purpose and scope, we will inform you of the relevant situation ad seek your consent.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies that we use
- Like most websites, we also automatically collect certain information to analyze the cumulative trends and manage the Sites. These data include IP address, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit webpage, websites files that you have viewed (e.g. HTML webpage, graphs), operation system, date/time stamp and/or click stream data.
- Clear/disable cookies
The management of cookies and preference setting of cookies can be done in the Options/Preferences under your browser setting. Here are some guides on how you set cookie preferences in some popular browsers:
- Learn more about cookies
You may click www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies and how to set your browser to receive, delete or disable cookies. Please note that when you disable cookies by changing browser setting or use the “anonymous browsing” feature of browser, cookies will no longer collect your Personal Data, due to which some functions designed to improve your browsing experience will also be unavailable.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party, where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- Any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. To protect the security of your account and your Personal Data, we may ask you to provide certain additional information before we respond to your requests. Under some circumstances, we may refuse to comply with your request as permitted or required by applicable law. We may also charge a reasonable fee for complying with your request in accordance with applicable law, e.g. if your request is clearly repetitive or excessive.
- We will store your Personal Data only to the extent as necessary to the proper business needs of our company (e.g. for the purposes of providing service to you or complying with the provisions of law and requirements).
- For candidates that do not match the applied role, we will retain your CV by adding it to our candidate pool and will contact you via the cell phone number or email address you reserved in case a suitable role becomes available. Generally we will continue to keep your CV and other job application data for 3 years after your application is finished.
- When there is no such business need to use your Personal Data or the time limit for retention expires according to applicable laws or regulations, we will delete your Personal Data or de-identify your data; in case of failure in deletion or de-identification (e.g. your Personal Data has been stored in backup system), we will store your Personal Data in a safe place which is separated with other data processing areas and block the processing of such data.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of the country or region where you reside.
However, we will normally collect personal data from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you or may otherwise need the personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.