Senior Technical Artist (Pipeline)
Imagendary Studios is seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Senior Pipeline Technical Artist to join our core team developing high quality AAA games and cinematic animation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the pipeline of cutting-edge next generation real-time graphics and technology development. You will have a strong passion for gaming and supporting artists and game developers in delivering stunning real time visuals for our players and audiences.
- Designs and develops improved content creation pipelines, processes, and workflows.
- Help design, maintain and extend existing pipeline tools for various departments.
- Automate and optimize inefficient workflows and processes.
- Provide technical support to artists working from our art workflows.
- Serve as the bridge between Art and Engineering, and collaborate with engineers on technical design and workflow solutions.
- Contribute to the growth of a startup studio.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the game or film industry as a Pipeline Technical Artist.
- Fluent in one or more programming language (Python, C#, C++, etc.).
- The ability to evaluate existing workflows or pipelines, suggesting, presenting and implementing improvements.
- Expertise in DCC applications like Maya, Houdini, Designer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Expertise in game development using Unreal Engine 4 & 5.
- Experience working in UI/UX design.
Imagendary Studios was launched in January 2021 with a vision to be the IP development of stories and world building for the next generation AAA games and cinematic animations. We have 50+ team members with two locations in Irvine California and Shanghai China. We are committed to building a global community that embraces diversity, authenticity and creativity. We provide generous benefits and perks with an eye on balancing true work and life. We’ve worked hard to shape and build a strong collaborative and creative environment, an inclusive and diverse workplace culture, and professional growth training opportunities. Our people are everything and our goal is clear. We strive to deliver the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experience to players and audiences across the world. Join us!