Senior Character Modeler
Imagendary Studios is searching for a versatile Senior Character Modeler to join our core team developing high quality AAA games and cinematic projects. You’ll be part of a close-knit, collaborative community of artists, engineers, and designers whose sole goal is to make a truly epic and immersive game experience. The ideal candidate is a skilled Character Modeler with experience in feature film, cinematic or game. You will be working on cinematic and game projects as the primary modeler on assets, working with other artists, production staff, and supervisors across the Cinematics teams.
- Produce high quality character assets through exceptional modeling & sculpting skills that
meets the aesthetic for Imagendary projects.
- Collaborate with Cinematics teams for creative solutions to address complex character
pipeline issues and ensure the production meets the highest standards of quality and polish.
- Have knowledge of the latest industry's technological developments and apply new tools,
techniques, and software as a part of an evolving industry.
- Can interpret artistic direction with ease from detailed to rough concept art.
- Function as part of a fast-paced close-knit team: collaborate with artists and tech to achieve a
unified vision for our project.
- Contribute to the growth of a startup studio.
- 4+ years of professional experience in film, cinematic or AAA game production as a character
- Strong foundational skills including human/creature anatomy, form, proportions and silhouette.
- Self-starting, self-reliant personality and willing to pitch in on many areas of game
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Surfacing and/or hair grooming in AAA games or cinematic productions.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
Imagendary Studios was launched in January 2021 with a vision to be the IP development of stories and world building for the next generation AAA games and cinematic animations. We have 50+ team members with two locations in Irvine California and Shanghai China. We are committed to building a global community that embraces diversity, authenticity and creativity. We provide generous benefits and perks with an eye on balancing true work and life. We’ve worked hard to shape and build a strong collaborative and creative environment, an inclusive and diverse workplace culture, and professional growth training opportunities. Our people are everything and our goal is clear. We strive to deliver the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experience to players and audiences across the world. Join us!