Imagendary Studios is seeking an awesome IT Administrator to join our core team to provide technical assistance to our staff. The ideal candidate should be able to tackle problems in technical systems with skill and accuracy. Your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data. You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
- Provide on-site and remote support to end users on a variety of IT desktop & IT operational related issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems during setup and execution of an event.
- Identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the studio.
- Provide IT stage support for our various developing projects and stages.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Ability to manage and work in conjunction with 3rd party outsource staff.
- Receives and works escalated issues from other desktop staff and/or manager.
- Troubleshoot various types of PC, laptop, or tablet hardware.
- Contribute to the growth of a startup studio.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Administrator.
- Extensive hardware experience (ability to build, diagnose, and repair computers; strong troubleshooting skills).
- Strong experience in supporting a variety of software, especially game/film development software.
- Advanced knowledge of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows 10 and Apple OSX. Experience with Windows Server technologies is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP) and network security.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud server deploy, database maintenance and system security.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience as an IT Administrator in game/film industry.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Ability (and willingness) to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Passion for gaming.
Imagendary Studios was launched in January 2021 with a vision to be the IP development of stories and world building for the next generation AAA games and cinematic animations. We have 50+ team members with two locations in Irvine California and Shanghai China. We are committed to building a global community that embraces diversity, authenticity and creativity. We provide generous benefits and perks with an eye on balancing true work and life. We’ve worked hard to shape and build a strong collaborative and creative environment, an inclusive and diverse workplace culture, and professional growth training opportunities. Our people are everything and our goal is clear. We strive to deliver the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experience to players and audiences across the world. Join us!