Global Systems Architect
Imagendary Studios is seeking an experienced and talented Global Systems Architect to join our Systems Engineering team developing high quality AAA games and cinematics. You will be responsible for first- and second-level support of users in a dynamic, high-performance production environment. The Global Systems Architect will report to the Head of Technology for Imagendary Studios.
- Designs, develops, and enhances the hardware and software configuration of the organization’s production systems.
- Designs software applications and tools to meet technical and creative requirements.
- Enhances or develops new technologies / techniques taking into account total system needs.
- Deploys new system features or functionality without interruption to production schedules.
- May direct the technical efforts of a project team during development and deployment.
- Accountable for designing and delivering state of the art production systems technologies to the organization that create competitive advantage.
- Researches, develops, and implements activities that impact the critical directions of all productions.
- Contribute to the growth of a startup studio.
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems Architect, with 10+ years of progressively complex related experience.
- MS in Computer Science or significant industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of C++ and UNIX programming and scripting languages.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to effectively communicate in a wide variety of contexts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to perform as an individual and on a team.
- Proven leadership and technical skills within a sophisticated IT infrastructure
- Extensive experience with heterogeneous operating systems and computing/networking environments: Linux, Microsoft, Mac OS X.
- Understanding of advanced networking media, protocols, and topologies.
- Familiarity with Helpdesk and Inventory software.
- Experience working in the CG feature animation and visual effects industry.
- Passion for gaming.
Imagendary Studios was launched in January 2021 with a vision to be the IP development of stories and world building for the next generation AAA games and cinematic animations. Imagendary has 150+ team members with two locations in Irvine California and Shanghai China. We are committed to building a global community that embraces diversity, authenticity and creativity. We provide generous benefits and perks with an eye on balancing true work and life. It is our goal to shape and build a strong collaborative and creative environment, an inclusive and diverse workplace culture, and professional growth training opportunities. Our people are everything and our goal is clear. We strive to deliver the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experience to players and audiences across the world. Join us!